2020 AGM Scheduled
Update 19th September:
Due to the government's recent revised level of restrictions with Dublin at Level 3, it will not be possible to hold the AGM on September 23rd. A new AGM date will be circulated when appropriate, thank you for your understanding.
Blackrock College RFC Executive Committee
The AGM will take place on Wednesday, 23rd September 2020 at the clubhouse at Stradbrook at 730pm.
Due to the current Covid restrictions and in the best interest of our club members, the AGM will be held virtually. All members who are up to date on their subs are invited to attend and must register to attend by filling in the form: https://forms.gle/F76jjBZbioq91XJ6A.
2. Minutes from AGM 2019
3. Executive Committee/Chairman’s Report. Election of Chairman
4. Financial Report: (a) accounts y/e 30/04/2020 (b) budget 2020/21
5. Rugby Report
7. Election of President
8. Election of Vice President
9. Election of Junior Vice President
10. Election of Honorary Secretary
11. Election of Honorary Treasurer
12. Election of Executive Committee
13. Election of Honorary Auditors
14. Presentation of Union Shield and Rosa Kelly trophies
MOTIONS FOR AGM
Motions must be submitted 7 days in advance of the 23rd September meeting date. All motions will be posted on the website prior to the AGM.
A physical copy of the agenda for the AGM has been posted on the door of the club's entrance at Blackrock College RFC.