Blackrock College RFC are seeking to appoint a Strength and Conditioning Manager for the 2017/18 season.
The successful candidate will manage the strength and conditioning assessment ,programming and maintenance for the Senior, Under 20 and Women’s squads.
The successful candidate will possess the below skills and experience:
• A recognised Professional certification strength and conditioning.
• Experience as an S&C Coach in a rugby environment.
• A record of programme design and delivery of physical development programmes for adult rugby players.
• An understanding of training science and management as these pertain to current strength and conditioning practices in sport.
• Practical coaching experience across all the elements of strength and conditioning.
• Experience in the creation and implementation of nutritional programmes.
• Experience of developing and implementing return to play protocols and injury rehabilitation programmes.
• Effective time management and the proven ability to work independently.
Blackrock College RFC has clear objectives for success at all levels over the next 5 years and a well-resourced strength and conditioning programme is seen as a key part of this.
Located on Stradbrook Road, Blackrock, Co Dublin, the club now boasts some of Ireland’s best club facilities including a modern gym, top quality flood lit fields, on site physio and medical support as well as the recent addition of new changing room facilities including recovery baths to aid in player rehabilitation.
Candidates will be asked to present a proposal based on the specification provided.
For expressions of interest further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
With the preseason fast approaching, we are seeking to fill this role as soon as possible