Blackrock College RFC
2020 AGM Rescheduled
Updated: Nov 25, 2020
The AGM will take place on Wednesday, 9th December 2020 at 7.00pm.
Due to the current Covid restrictions and in the best interest of our club members, the AGM will be held virtually, using the online platform Zoom. All members who are up to date on their subs are invited to attend and must register to attend by filling in the form: https://forms.gle/F76jjBZbioq91XJ6A.
2. Minutes from AGM 2019
3. Executive Committee/Chairman’s Report. Election of Chairman
4. Financial Report: (a) accounts y/e 30/04/2020 (b) budget 2020/21
5. Rugby Report
7. Election of President
8. Election of Vice President
9. Election of Junior Vice President
10. Election of Honorary Secretary
11. Election of Honorary Treasurer
12. Election of Executive Committee
13. Election of Honorary Auditors
14. Presentation of Union Shield and Rosa Kelly trophies
MOTIONS FOR AGM
Motions must be submitted 7 days in advance of the December meeting date.
A physical copy of the agenda for the AGM has been posted on the door of the club's entrance at Blackrock College RFC.